NO MORE STARTING FROM SCRATCH.
The Campaign Starter Kit is the ultimate guide to planning, launching + running your campaign for elected office.
Running for office has never been so easy.
I created what I needed when I was running for office but didn’t exist. Until now. Save your precious time so you can do what only you can do best: raise money and talk to voters.
Everything You Need In One Place
The Campaign Starter Kit includes every template + resource you’ll need to plan, launch and run your campaign for elected office – in one place – sparing you from spending countless hours Googling what you need.
Easy to use templates + workbooks
Filled with easy to use templates and workbooks all you’ll have to do is swap out the information for yours! I’ve literally done most of the heavy lifting for you (you can thank me later!)
Rebecca Thompson (Host of Changing the Face of Power Podcast) + She Should Run, a national organization dedicated to dramatically increasing the number of women in public leadership, have teamed up to inform, inspire and support more women to run for elected office. A portion of all proceeds from the Campaign Starter Kit (20%) will be donated to She Should Run to help even more women run.
Running for office doesn’t have to be so hard.
Candidates have been running for office for hundreds of years and yet somehow when it’s time to launch a campaign many of us find ourselves up all night Googling shit or asking people for old plans and templates just so we can figure out what the heck we’re supposed to be doing.
Trust me. I’ve been there.
I spent 10+ years preparing myself to run for office by doing literally every campaign school/bootcamp/training program in the country but when it came time to run for state representative I had no idea where the heck to start. I spent countless hours asking questions I should have easily been able to find answers to and had more coffee meetings than I can count (and I don’t even drink coffee!) to “pick people’s brains” about what to do next.
What’s worse is that I started my campaign from scratch.
What I really needed were the templates and real world examples of what everything should look like. After losing my election by just 6 votes on Election Day (yup, I said 6 votes) I knew there had to be a better way. Since then I’ve trained and coached candidates around the world and have developed the system that I needed when I was running but that didn’t exist – until now.
Need a plug and play campaign plan template (or want to see my ACTUAL campaign plan)? Check.
Need a budget or finance plan template? Check.
Need the exact wording for every email you need to send? Check.
Need job descriptions to help you build your dream team? Check.
Need a checklist of everything you need to plan, launch and run your campaign? Yup, got that too.
The Campaign Starter Kit was created with you (the busy/full-time job having/raising a family/super involved in her community/overwhelmed candidate) in mind. I want you to save your precious time so you can do what only you can do best: raise money and talk to voters.
I’m sure you could figure all of this out on your own. Most people do. Or, you could take this shortcut to planning, launching and running your campaign by avoiding all the mistakes I learned the hard way.
The Campaign Starter Kit is perfect for you if:
-You’re feeling called to run for office but don’t know where to start
-You’ve done all the trainings and need the “next best step”
-You want to save yourself countless hours of Googling shit in the middle of the night (and ACTUALLY sleep)
-You want to hit the ground running from day one with the RIGHT tools + resources needed to win
25+ page workbook designed to help you:
- Get clear about your ideal voter and (most importantly) discover what they really care about
- Learn how to develop the most important component of your campaign (and the #1 thing most candidates miss)
- Discover how much money you ACTUALLY need to run your campaign and where you’ll get it from
- Identify and articulate your “why” and create a compelling message to reach more voters + donors
- Develop a masterplan to make sure you’re not wasting your valuable time (and money) on the wrong things
- Step by step instructions for how to build your dream team and delegate (so you can do what only you can do best)
The Campaign Starter Kit includes:
- Comprehensive candidate assessment to help you get clear about exactly what you need to focus on when
- Launch checklist
- Campaign plan, budget and finance templates (including a copy of my ACTUAL campaign plan)
- Job descriptions to help you build your dream team
- Email templates for every email you’ll need to send
- The Definitive Resource Guide for Candidates: 25+ Must Have (And Mostly Free) Resources + Tools for Candidates
- 25 Ways to Build A Badass Team + Delegate Like A Boss
Here’s a sneak peek of just some of what you’ll get in the Campaign Starter Kit:
“I wouldn’t have known where to begin with my campaign if it weren’t for Rebecca. Her templates are what propelled my campaign past the development phase, right into the strategy and execution phase. Her resources are what allowed me and my team to focus on engaging constituents very early on. Because of Rebecca we didn’t have to start from scratch which would have resulted in the loss of valuable time, resources and money.”
Raeisha W. (Candidate for City Council)
The Campaign Starter KitExclusive She Should Run Pricing
- Comprehensive candidate assessment to help you get clear about exactly what you need to focus on when ($97 value)
- Campaign launch checklist ($97 value) +Campaign plan, budget and finance templates ($997 value)
- Job descriptions to help you build your dream team ($497 value)
- Email templates for every email you’ll need to send (PRICELESS)
- The Definitive Resource Guide for Candidates – 25+ of my absolute favorite must have (and mostly free) resources + tools for candidates ($147 value)
- 25 Ways to Build a Badass Team + Delegate Like A Boss ($97 value)
- BONUS: (1) 60 Minute Strategy Session with Rebecca to help problem solve your biggest campaign challenge ($497 value)